September 22, 2006

Want some sock yarn?

I have too much sock yarn and not enough time to knit it (unless I learn to knit with my toes...)
so I am giving away some yummy sock yarn. Just PM me on KR with your mailing address and your color preferences.

The catch? You have to fulfill one of the following conditions:
1 - you promise to make a donation of at least $10 to Knitter's Review
2 - OR you promise to use this yarn for the Dulaan Project

You can also nominate another knitter if this person has been having a tough time/can't afford sock yarn and needs some fibery affection :)

I will post pictures of the sock yarn later tonight but I promise it will be wonderful handpainted yarn in fingering or sport weight. I'm starting with 12 packages (each with enough yarn for one pair of adult socks) and we'll see if more people are interested!

Edited to add: Here's a list of the 12 packages.
- Vesper sock yarn in aquamelon
- Vesper sock yarn in Strange little mama
- Sunshine yarns in Denim
- Sunshine yarns in Blue Lake
- Sunshine yarns in Iris
- Sweetgeorgia in Stillwater
- Lorna's laces (1 skein charcoal, 1 skein pinstripe)
- Koigu KPPPM ( 1 skein purple, 1 skein yellow/purple)
- No no kitty yarn in Fuschia
- London wul farm merino (1 skein blue, 1 skein green)
- Spirit Trail Fiberworks (2 skeins in teal/turquoise)
- Sundara sock yarn in stormy

You can see pictures here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29646114@N00/sets/72157594295705174/


--Minh

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're a peach! I'm PMing you ASAP because I always donate to my beloved KR and I'd love some more Dulaan yarn!