I've had a gigantic cold with headache for the past week. I had to take a Monday off work -- DH knows I'm sick when I am cooped up at home for three days and don't knit! I came back to knitting slowly by knitting hats for the Ships project and Dulaan but finished my January socks.
Pattern: Hydrangea socks
Yarn: Sundara sock yarn in "Blueberry smoothie"
Modifications: I stopped the spiral pattern after the gusset decreases
I've got to choose the yarn for my February socks. Something cheerful so I think either Sunshine yarns or Lorna's Laces.
In a last-ditch effort to pretend that I have a New Year's resolution, I spent an evening filling out my stash Excel spreadsheet with missing information (yardage, gauge) and matched up almost all my sock yarn/fingering weight/lace weight to appropriate patterns.
I have enough to knit 36 pairs of socks and 16 shawls. I'd better get cracking.