I have good news and bad news.
The good news is that the Diamond Fantasy Scarf is blocking. This was my KR New Beginnings project: the pattern by Sivia Harding was easy to follow (instructions were in written and chart form) and the scarf was the perfect size so that I would not get impatient with the increasingly long rows.
The bad news is that the sheet I used for blocking now has lovely orange spots. I rinsed the scarf with some Soak ("Celebration" scent, a close second to my favorite "Aquae") but must not have soaked it long enough...
Edited to add: false alarm. Once the shawl and sheet were dry, it became apparent that the orange spots were figments of my imagination, the dye did not run and all is fine and well.
Here's a closeup of the diamond repeat. I love this "sangria" colorway by Handmaiden: orange, red, and purple.
My January socks are "Hydrangea" socks. The pattern is from Sundara's Petals Collection but I did not belong to the sock club back then so I am using another colorway of Sundara sock yarn, a lovely variegation of purple called "Blueberry smoothie".