Because of our move, I haven't had much time to knit and blog. We have some relatives visiting but after that, I will post some pictures of my WIPs:
- a baby blanket for a co-worker: it's the Ribbons Baby Blanket by Evelyn Clark, I'm making it out of three colors of Lorna's Laces shepherd sock and it's almost done.
- the Tuscany shawl from "No Sheep for You" in Yarn Botanika merino/tencel: 8 repeats down, 3 to go.
- my June socks are Tangled up in Blue made out of BMFA Sock candy.
Boy and I went to the Maine Fiber Frolic earlier this month. According to my symptoms, the spinning bug is alive and well. Consider my purchases:
- a Golding spindle
- some triple play BFL batt in "Nova Scotia" from Spunky Eclectic
- some cashmere/silk and camel/silk from Foxfire fiber
Ok, I also got some sock yarn but everyone knows that sock yarn doesn't count as stash ;)
Enjoy the warm weather!