March 28, 2007
The well-accessorized knitter
- a misocrafty pouch, because I want to store my sock knitting neatly in my work bag
- an Addi needle sizer, because we all know that Addi needles are not US sizes 1 and 2.
- some T-pins, because I realized when blocking the sweater pieces last week that I have no where near enough T-pins to block large pieces of knitting properly.
In other news, my knitting book diet is about to suffer considerable blows unless I devise a long-term strategy.
- Immediate threats #1 and 2: "No Sheep for you" by Amy Singer and the Yarn harlot's new book
- Threat #3: Clara's book.
- Threats #4 and beyond: Interweave fall 07 books
The title and cover of Amy Singer's book did not entice me at first but the reviews and patterns made me change my mind. I'd like to have this book to guide me through my warm weather knitting. I think it will be a good counterpart to Barbara Albright's wonderful book, The Natural Knitter.